Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
- Username: Spacemangamer

- Suggestion Title
: Do not loose items fast!

- Elaborate: people might agree with this, there must be the option where people choose, either they press the drop button; 1 time or 2 times or 3 times, etc to protect the items from falling into lava or getting into the hands of (clear lag)

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No)
: I don't know, maybe a plugin or only coding

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):

- Additional Information: I believe it is necessary to add this as it protects people's items

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
you can also re-map your keyboard controls

instead of Q try to make it P or anything that you dont press normally

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
you can also re-map your keyboard controls

instead of Q try to make it P or anything that you dont press normally
Yeah, my "throw items" key is Enter on the NumPad xD

D

DoctorThunder7

This really isn’t something we can add to the server as this a base Minecraft feature. This would fall under the realm of Client modifications (Mods)

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
This really isn’t something we can add to the server as this a base Minecraft feature. This would fall under the realm of Client modifications (Mods)
Even if it could be added, it sort of a core feature that makes Minecraft what it is. Plus you can just re-map your keyboard lol

Pig_Girl

The Lurker
Donator
How would you even access the items you dropped into the safe? If this is added I could see it decreasing the value of donors’ chest commands.