"Sad Really"

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
The time has come for me to say my Goodbye’s (and just Bye to some) to Business Craft and the players who remain in this community.

As said by others who have recently left the Server, it’s just not got the same vibe that it used to, the dropping player count makes for less of a reason to get online, and at this rate it feels more of a chore rather than fun. In my time on the server I have met some truly amazing people, some of which I consider friends past the realm of BusinessCraft. You know what they say though, “All good things must come to an end.”

Before we get into talking about my Will and final remarks to players, let's take a quick trip down memory lane over my time on the server throughout the past year. On January 19, 2019 I first joined the Server, messed around a bit, all because of my good pal stinkycow. I left shortly after due to being bored and not finding it fun. I rejoined around the middle of April, 2020, once again due to stinky. I didn't plan to stick around for long, did a bit of trolling as you do, and then realized the Server and its Community was much more fun then I had planned. I started working to get money, entered BCMMA, bought my first plot, and got my first government job of Tour Guide. I later got accepted as an Environment Manager, as well as promoted to Senior Tour Guide. Roll around to the June election (Honestly the most fun election in recent history), and I decided it would be an amazing idea to try for Parliament. Like many others I didn't make it in, but the mass amounts of people leaving during the term allowed me to make my way in. I’ve been serving in the Server’s Parliament since that day, and it has been an honor to try and benefit the server in as many ways as I could. After a lot of thought I put in an Application for Trial - Moderator, which was later accepted (Only took about 3 months). We then wrap up my story with me obtaining the role of Speaker of Parliament for this term, and let's be honest, I haven't done that great of a job at it. Despite this I thank everyone who has supported me throughout my entire journey on this server, whether you liked me, hated me, or somewhere in between, I thank you for any comments you’ve given to my performance in all aspects of the server.

Below will be messages to different people who took part in my journey, and those who hold a special place in my memories:

Stinky: My homie, you were the one who got me onto the Server, and now we're leaving on the same day. It’s been a pleasure working with you on all of our projects, the biggest being BlackWater. Obviously we're gonna talk because I’ll see you in real life but yeah. You’ve got some big stuff on the way, and you’re gonna do great with it.

Stel: You smell. Founder of BlackWater so that's pretty cool, funny ranch because cow cant go to lexford. It was fun playing with you over the last year, and same thing I’ll see you irl so its not gonna be much of a goodbye but yeah.

Magic: Funny man, not surprised you’ve gotten the perm ban twice, but the times when you were around it was good fun. Same as the previous two I’ll see you irl.

Qcumbers: Even funnier man, you got the funny perm ban, it was sad that you’re gone but it's not surprising. I will also see you irl!!!

Hotshot: You’ve been a real homie from the beginning, being able to move up in the Server with you was great, and I'm glad to have shared amazing memories with you. You’re a really chill person and I consider you as a friend, and not just an in game one. I wish you the best of luck in the future with University, and know you’ll do great. I know we're gonna keep talking after this, so see you then.

Shecky: Shekekekee you’re funny lady jajajaja, you were a good pal over my year on the server, and we had a lot of great memories. I wish you the best in life with school and other things, and I know I'll talk to you still.

Shadow: Duckie you are funny and stuff!! You are one of the nicest people I’ve met on the server, and it was a pleasure working with you in DoPA, sorry I am leaving as STG but you and Gabi will do great on your own. I hope you do good with your life still on BC, and maybe you’ll get SA one day?!?!? You get a bunch of my stuff I’ll give it to you later !!

Gabi: As much as I make fun of you, you truly are a great friend. You’re funny and nice and stuff and you’ll do great with your future life on BC. It's been nice playing with you and we’ll obviously keep talking after this. You get a bunch of my stuff I’ll give it to you later !!

Hybrid: Yikes lol. I’m pretty sure that you hate me. BC has been carried by you in recent times, I wish you the best, and keep up the good work with your plugins.

Topte: Topte silly, you're a real funny man !!

Xlayzur: You hate me and that's fine I guess, just know me trying for SoP wasn't personal, just wanted to give it a try.

I’ll still be on for a bit to distribute all my possessions, but after that I’ll be gone other then checking in every now and again.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
sad really (ill miss you <#3333)

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Leaving moment

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
Thank you Flaming for everything you've done for me, best of luck with your future endeavors kiddo! You're are going to do amazing things in life, never give up!!!! You'll be missed <3

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
Never hated you homie, when you got SoP i told you i was here 24/7 to answer questions and help you getting used to the position. Never had anything against you, i enjoyed working with you the most.

Good luck on your future adventures.

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
byebye flamingo </3