Accepted Riley524's Hospital Secretary Application

Riley

Citizen
Donator
In-game name: Riley524

- Date joined server: I first joined BC in early February, 2016

- Why do you want to join: I want to help people even more by looking out for them and showing people what the DoH is really about. I want more people to look up at the DoH and be impressed by what they see. I've always wanted to expand my love for the DoH and help out as much as I can.

- When are you the most active: I am most active on weekdays, although I may be busy and not be able to come online. I am also active on weekends and I'll always have time to be online, anywhere from 12:00p.m - 5:00pm.

- Why do you think you are suited for this position: Being a doctor was my first job on BC and I feel like I am experienced enough to be Hospital Sec. I want to help out new doctors by answering their questions and teaching them what they need to know.

Last edited:

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Riley, you are such an extremely helpful person and are always quick to jump to a players aid! I hope you get this position, it seems like it would really suit you! Good Luck!

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Good luck Riley! I personally think you’d make a good job as a hospital secretary because you’re always the first one to get to the hospital when called. Really enthusiastic person about having the doctor job. Good luck!