Answered / Added Restructuring of legal processes and creation of a Criminal Procedure Code.

- Username: LenonLemony
- Suggestion Title: Restructuring of legal processes and creation of a Criminal Procedure Code.

- Elaborate:

Justice is, in fact, a defense tool for the defenseless in a roleplay, both in an OOC or IC panorama. The creation of a Criminal Procedure Code would organize the court's proceedings in a rational and strategic way, ensuring that the best of justice is given to the players.

Courts today adopt very simple and poorly planned measures for real discussions. In addition, cases are often made up of only 2-3 arguments or dialogues and, suddenly, a totally biased and / or simplistic result from the Judge ends the discussion, and cannot be appealed to a higher court, for example.

At first glance, we see that the legislation itself has become something merely objective, cold and unprincipled, thus demonstrating a flaw in the fundamentals of Justice. The restructuring of the legislation would cause constitutional principles to be created, which would benefit judgments in which not only objectivity is required, but also the moral and human subjectivity of the judge.

The creation of a Criminal Procedure Code would make judicial processes more fair and organized. It would thus ensure that each process had a rigorous analysis, and, consequently, justice was done accurately. In this thesis, the creation of a Code of Criminal Procedure is more striking in terms of importance than the revision of current legislation.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):

- Additional Information:
If you decide to accept this suggestion, please, contact me. Out-of-game I am used to Legislation and real processes, and I'm sure I can help you with that.

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
- Username: LenonLemony
- Suggestion Title: Restructuring of legal processes and creation of a Criminal Procedure Code.

- Elaborate:

Justice is, in fact, a defense tool for the defenseless in a roleplay, both in an OOC or IC panorama. The creation of a Criminal Procedure Code would organize the court's proceedings in a rational and strategic way, ensuring that the best of justice is given to the players.

Courts today adopt very simple and poorly planned measures for real discussions. In addition, cases are often made up of only 2-3 arguments or dialogues and, suddenly, a totally biased and / or simplistic result from the Judge ends the discussion, and cannot be appealed to a higher court, for example.

At first glance, we see that the legislation itself has become something merely objective, cold and unprincipled, thus demonstrating a flaw in the fundamentals of Justice. The restructuring of the legislation would cause constitutional principles to be created, which would benefit judgments in which not only objectivity is required, but also the moral and human subjectivity of the judge.

The creation of a Criminal Procedure Code would make judicial processes more fair and organized. It would thus ensure that each process had a rigorous analysis, and, consequently, justice was done accurately. In this thesis, the creation of a Code of Criminal Procedure is more striking in terms of importance than the revision of current legislation.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):

- Additional Information:
If you decide to accept this suggestion, please, contact me. Out-of-game I am used to Legislation and real processes, and I'm sure I can help you with that.

im ngl im rather confused are you recommending a better court or rework of the DOJ system?

im ngl im rather confused are you recommending a better court or rework of the DOJ system?
Sir, I am currently requesting a reorganization of the Department's system, with the ultimate goal of improving the courts.
Along with the reorganization of the system, as I just mentioned, the creation of a Code of Criminal Procedure (in fact this is the main point of my suggestion). It is a system of instructions that address how the judicial structure works, something that I see that needs to be remodeled at this moment.

Perhaps the idea of the "Criminal Procedure Code" is not really clear to some people. Because of this, if the suggestion is accepted or is placed as a subject of debate in the DOJ, I would give you more information on how I see that this Code could be created, in addition to giving examples and suggestions.

Available, LenonLemony