Replacement Election - December 2022 (2 spots)

Who do you vote for?

• MegaMinerM

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Teddytaps230

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • HockeyStar3036

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • flyingzebra7

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • AlienBloom20204

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Duckiichu

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
4zYhX9S.png

This is the official replacement election post for the 29th Session of Parliament.

As per the Constitution of Stratham, Section 1, Subsection 2, Paragraph 4:
In the event, a Member of Parliament resigns from Office or is removed, and the Parliamentary seat then becomes vacant, the following process is to be followed.
(A) The Speaker of Parliament will ping the Minister of the Department of State in their designated channel.
(B) The Speaker of Parliament will inform the Minister that a vacancy has occurred and that a special election will need to take place.
(C) The State Minister will then open a Special Election Declaration post on the forums within 24 hours, where citizens can declare their intent to contest the seat.
(D) After 24 hours the Department of State will close declarations and start the Election.
(E) The Election period will last 24 hours and after that time the Department of State will validate the votes and announce a winner.
(F) If the Parliament term is 21 days out from the next Parliament election, the seat does not have to be filled.

No one may serve as a sitting Member of Parliament unless they meet the following requirements:
(A) Having joined the server at least four weeks prior to the start of the election.
(B) At least twelve hours of playtime in the past 30 days prior to the start of the election.
(C) Participating on forums, and on Discord.

Due to the resignation of two MPs, this election will replace both seats.

To declare your Candidacy, respond with:
I {said person}, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as/with {an independent/Political Party name}.

Election process:
December 8th: Ballot Declaration opens
December 9th: Ballot Declaration close and Voting Opens
December 10th: Voting closes and the new MPs will be declared shortly after, sworn in, and officially take their seat in Parliament
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
» What is Parliament? How does the Government work? All answered here. «
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
I, MegaMinerM, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an independent.

flyingzebra7

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
I flyingzebra7, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as and Independent.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Total valid vote count:

MegaMinerM Votes: 6
Teddytaps230 Votes: 6
HockeyStar3036 Votes: 5
flyingzebra7 Votes: 8
AlienBloom20204 Votes: 10
Duckiichu Votes: 8

AlienBloom20204 has been successfully elected. A run-off election is now up for 24h between Duckiichu and flyingzebra7