Pending Rapid Inc.'s application for a Business Grant.

- In-game Name: DarkKnight1106
- Company Name: Rapid Inc.
- Current Playtime: 1d 9h 44m 46s
- Current Balance: 10,051KR
- Requested Amount: I do not request an upfront payment, I am requesting a special type of grant for something I have discussed with Luxaholic, he seemed to enjoy the idea so I am taking it here. I am requesting a government contract for my news company so I can supply free, educational news to the server and still be able to keep my company afloat. If I were to receive the grant it would cover costs for production of the video, employment, props, deals for film locations, interviews, enc. The amount I am requesting is 1,000KR for each news video I broadcast. If you agree to this grant it will allow for another way for government money to trickle into the economy through employment, purchasing of time and locations, and more. My profit margins from this grant would be small, 100-150KR depending on the type of broadcast filmed. My real profit would come from selling comical news papers, that economic cushion would help grow my company while the grant covers costs for the news company itself. I only request this grant due to the troubles of providing news to the people consistently. There is not enough money in it, I am asking you all for help. I need this, the people need this.
- Detailed Business Plan: I would use this grant to cover basic costs for the company which would allow for more Business growth via the sales and revenue from our News Papers. These news papers would provide a way for us to grow the company without filling our news station with AD's.
- Picture of Plot (If needed): N/A
- Additional Information:I really hope whoever ends up reading this accepts it. The city needs this, people need to be shown what players can do and what they can accomplish if they put their mind to it. This grant would be a stepping stone for future greatness throughout the server!

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
[Status]: Denied

[Reason]: Lacks detailed business plan, asking for very large sum per show, the government does not want to subsidize a news firm. On top of this, a business grant caps at 7.5k, with immediate funding, rather than over a long period, you may not just get 1000KRU per episode produced, you can apply for new grant's in hope that they would be accepted to continue funding. If you can re-work this with proof that funding from a source would help the government and increase quality of show's and news immensely, this could be re-considered at a later date. Also, including a detailed price breakdown in a spread-sheet style format help's understanding of where a grants money would be going. Furthermore, you do not meet requirements, you must register on the companies thread and you must have one full time employee (not counting yourself).

[Note]: Thank you for your interest. Maybe you should attempt getting a loan from an angel-investment firm like "The Innovation Fund", or from another entity? You may apply again in one month from the date of this post.

Last edited: