Accepted puppy_lover153's application for Police Officer

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: puppy_lover153
- Date joined server: 1 month ago
- Current playtime: 6 days, 3 hours, 23 minutes
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would like to be a Police Officer because I want to help the city and the server as a whole. I often see the situations Police Officer's have to endure and I always wanted to help because sometimes things would get heated rather quickly. I am on during late hours of the night and I often see a lot of things that go about while staff are away. I try my best to help cool down situations, but it ultimately ends up being futile since I, a regular citizen, am unable to do much about it. All I can do is sit and wait until Staff or PO come on. All in all, I want to be helpful and be able to do something about the crimes that go on while others are away. I want to be useful to the server and dedicate myself in a way that helps improve it. I would like to have the opportunity to keep things calm and in order as they should be.
- What can you bring to the Department: I would try my best to be a dedicated PO and fulfill my duties. I have familiarized myself with the server and I am knowledgeable on how it functions. Like I have stated before, I am on the server during late hours of the night and I am on nearly every day. I have experience on how to cool down situations in a professional manner and I have accustomed myself to being patient with people. I would be strict and straight forward when handling a situation and try my best to listen to both sides of the story to avoid any misunderstandings. The last thing I would want to do is add any more fuel to a heated situation. Although, I'm not perfect and I may make mistakes, but I would own up to those mistakes, learn from them and do better the next time. Lastly, I would offer a helping hand to any of my colleagues. I know how chaotic things can get when handling a situation and I would gladly help out if a situation gets out of hand.
- Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, puppy_lover153! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, puppy_lover153! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

Thank you! :D