Denied PrincessTeaPot's Application for hospital secretary

In-Game Name
PrincessTeaPot
Date Joined
Don't know the exact date, but I'm pretty sure it was end of 2016/the beginning of 2017
Current Playtime
19 Hours and 21 Minutes
Why do you want to be a hospital secretary?
I would want to be a hospital because I have always had a thing for managing and assisting, as well as organizing and staying organized. Being a hospital secretary would be amazing as it would mean making a difference on this server, and helping being a part of helping BusinessCraft be the best it could be.
What can you bring to the department?
I could bring many things to the Department of Health. I could bring new ideas, organization, productivity, and efficiency. As well as problem solving with a professional demeanor.
Additional information
This wasn't on the form I copy and pasted, but just to be prepared I'm always available. I can go on any time and am even available to message on discord if I am not online at the moment.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Good luck :)

Nature_Girl

Trial Moderator
In-Game Name
PrincessTeaPot
Date Joined
Don't know the exact date, but I'm pretty sure it was end of 2016/the beginning of 2017
Current Playtime
19 Hours and 21 Minutes
Why do you want to be a hospital secretary?
I would want to be a hospital because I have always had a thing for managing and assisting, as well as organizing and staying organized. Being a hospital secretary would be amazing as it would mean making a difference on this server, and helping being a part of helping BusinessCraft be the best it could be.
What can you bring to the department?
I could bring many things to the Department of Health. I could bring new ideas, organization, productivity, and efficiency. As well as problem solving with a professional demeanor.
Additional information
This wasn't on the form I copy and pasted, but just to be prepared I'm always available. I can go on any time and am even available to message on discord if I am not online at the moment.

Good luck! <3

Good luck! <3<3

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
You had a nice application, but we do not think you are ready for this position. Hospital Secretary is a higher role inside of the Department of Health. Meaning you need to have a lot of experience being inside of the department before you can bump up to a high role. If you wish to become a Hospital Secretary in the future, you will need start by becoming a doctor and getting used to the mechanics so you can understand what is going on and what to do before you consider applying. With that being said, application denied.

Thanks for viewing my application! With that being said I wanted to know if the Doc exam was fixed? After I had failed a bunch of times, I had come back later and the exam was closed due to the guide being out of date. Took it again after writing notes with the new guide and there really wasn't anything new.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Thanks for viewing my application! With that being said I wanted to know if the Doc exam was fixed? After I had failed a bunch of times, I had come back later and the exam was closed due to the guide being out of date. Took it again after writing notes with the new guide and there really wasn't anything new.
The Doctor exam will be back open tomorrow, Friday, 13. The reason the guide is looking nothing new is that it currently is still being updated. I promise to have the guide updated by tomorrow! One more thing, I forgot to mention. You're free to apply again in 30 days of this message!