Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Constructor
Requirements;

(V) The requirements for serving as Prime Minister are as follows:

(A) Having at least 2 days of playtime in the 30 days preceding the start of the election cycle and a total of more than 7 days of playtime.
(B) Maintaining at least two days of active playtime (as seen in /bcseen) during their tenure as Prime Minister.
(C) With four months having passed between their start date and their official appointment,
(D) have served in any senior government position in the previous 120 days (e.g., MP, Minister, Judge) prior to becoming Prime Minister.
(E) cannot be Prime Minister while also serving as a Member of Parliament, Mayor, or Judge. If the PM holds one of these offices, they must vacate the office prior to being sworn in or face removal from PM by the Department of State.
  1. In case Mayorship needs to be relinquished, the Prime Minister may resume their position after the end of the term after passing the city to a chosen successor.

(VI) The requirements for the Deputy Prime Minister are as follows:
(A) Having at least one day of playtime in the 30 days preceding the start of the election cycle.
(B) Maintaining at least one day of active playtime (as seen in /bcseen) during their tenure as Deputy Prime Minister
(C) With four months having passed between their start date and their official appointment,
(D) have served in any of the senior government positions in the previous 120 days (e.g., MP, Minister, Judge) before becoming DPM.
(E) may not hold the positions of Member of Parliament, Mayor, or Judge while serving as Deputy Prime Minister. If the DPM holds one of these offices, they must vacate the office prior to being sworn in as DPM or face removal from DPM by the Department of State.
  1. In case Mayorship needs to be relinquished, the Deputy Prime Minister may resume their position after the end of the term after passing the city to a chosen successor.

Format for Declaration;

I [insert name], Declare my intention to run for the Office of Prime Minister with [insert name] as my Deputy Prime Minister Candidate.

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
I, Mickichu, Declare my intention to run for the Office of Prime Minister with Ryan_88 as my Deputy Prime Minister Candidate.