Answered / Added Prime Minister Commendation

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username: A1phaSniper
- Suggestion Title: Prime Minister Commendation
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Basically, people who own or started a company can apply for the Prime minister's Commendation. The commendation means that the Prime Minister likes the company and is willing to publically announce it. The company could get access to a "PM Approved" stamp that they can put in their ads and forum threads.
- Additional Information: N/A

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
This seems kinda unnecessary sure its good for advertisement and making companies well know but in real life, you do not see governments sponsoring a company unless the government is actually profiting from it. And if your looking for more ad there is the forums and discord to do ads. For me its just more work for the Prime Minister that you can do yourself.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
This seems kinda unnecessary sure its good for advertisement and making companies well know but in real life, you do not see governments sponsoring a company unless the government is actually profiting from it. And if your looking for more ad there is the forums and discord to do ads. For me its just more work for the Prime Minister that you can do yourself.
I know it may seem like it's useless and a waste of time but even in real life you see U.S. presidents going to popular restaurants and publically announcing that they like that restaurant. A large percentage of those restaurants become very popular.

RedFr0st

Donator
I know it may seem like it's useless and a waste of time but even in real life you see U.S. presidents going to popular restaurants and publically announcing that they like that restaurant. A large percentage of those restaurants become very popular.
that is true however he does not make a full statement about it most of the time the U.S president goes out because he just wants to go out and eat for he must stay inside the white house so when the U.S president actually leaves the house he walks around meeting people which makes the news for eating an ice cream cone" not to mention these are restaurants, no shops or anything so only a few people can actually attain this stamp of approval from the Prime Minister while sure its nice of them to buy from your shop but this seems like better ad service then being liked by the Prime Minister

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I
that is true however he does not make a full statement about it most of the time the U.S president goes out because he just wants to go out and eat for he must stay inside the white house so when the U.S president actually leaves the house he walks around meeting people which makes the news for eating an ice cream cone" not to mention these are restaurants, no shops or anything so only a few people can actually attain this stamp of approval from the Prime Minister while sure its nice of them to buy from your shop but this seems like better ad service then being liked by the Prime Minister
I'm not sure you understand what I mean. I'm saying that the PM has to take only a few minutes a day looking at an application. Then accepting or denying them and giving them permission to use a stamp. I'm not saying that he has to use their services. That example of U.S. Presidents was to show that past presidents like to show their appreciation towards certain businesses.

RedFr0st

Donator
I

I'm not sure you understand what I mean. I'm saying that the PM has to take only a few minutes a day looking at an application. Then accepting or denying them and giving them permission to use a stamp. I'm not saying that he has to use their services. That example of U.S. Presidents was to show that past presidents like to show their appreciation towards certain businesses.
Yeah but it just seems unnecessary and wouldn't the Prime Minister need to actually use the services because then its just seems more like he is just accepting because they applied and what am saying is that the stamp is kinda unnecessary if the Prime Minister like the service he can just put in the chat "like this service etc" instead of needing to make a stamp for and making a full announcement about it just because he likes it. Also, can you show some examples of Business becoming popular because of a president.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Yeah but it just seems unnecessary and wouldn't the Prime Minister need to actually use the services because then its just seems more like he is just accepting because they applied and what am saying is that the stamp is kinda unnecessary if the Prime Minister like the service he can just put in the chat "like this service etc" instead of needing to make a stamp for and making a full announcement about it just because he likes it. Also, can you show some examples of Business becoming popular because of a president.
Still, you are not understanding what I am saying. Why do you have a problem with this? All i'm saying is that Koalition can accept these applications and better help the economy. This can give new companies better names and really help them get off to a good start. The stamp would be something that people can use in their advertisements to show the server that Koal likes it. There isn't any money involved and it only takes a few minutes to look at someone's application and make a decision. The Prime Minister can say on the server that he likes a service but what is that really doing? He only said it once to a few people which means they are the only ones that know. This stamp and the commendation is Koal officially saying he likes it.

RedFr0st

Donator
Still, you are not understanding what I am saying. Why do you have a problem with this? All i'm saying is that Koalition can accept these applications and better help the economy. This can give new companies better names and really help them get off to a good start. The stamp would be something that people can use in their advertisements to show the server that Koal likes it. There isn't any money involved and it only takes a few minutes to look at someone's application and make a decision. The Prime Minister can say on the server that he likes a service but what is that really doing? He only said it once to a few people which means they are the only ones that know. This stamp and the commendation is Koal officially saying he likes it.
Am just saying that it seems kinda pointless to have an official stamp to allow people know that the Prime Minister liked their service I do understand what you are saying you want a stamp to make people know that Koal aka Prime Minister like the service but for me, it seems unnecessary to make this official statement saying that the Prime Minister likes it this just seems like like advertisement for companies which you can do yourself not to mention the Prime Minister has to actually use the service not just apply for it yeah I wouldn't mind having Koal saying "hey Drink Palace is pretty good to make drinks" but to make a official statement with a stamp seems pointless and a waste of time. Also waiting on those businesses becoming popular because of the president

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I agree with End on this and I don’t think the Government should really even get involved in businesses, Koalition as a player can say that he likes something but I don’t think an official stamp of approval is necessary from Koalition the Prime Minister. And Koalition himself wouldn’t handle handing out stamps of approval, it would most likely be handled by the DoCE, but even then this still does seem a bit unnecessary to add.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I agree with End on this and I don’t think the Government should really even get involved in businesses, Koalition as a player can say that he likes something but I don’t think an official stamp of approval is necessary from Koalition the Prime Minister. And Koalition himself wouldn’t handle handing out stamps of approval, it would most likely be handled by the DoCE, but even then this still does seem a bit unnecessary to add.
Fully agreed with this. I sometimes "like" company posts, but as Kat said, this is from me as a player and not a seal of prime ministerial approval.