• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
- Title: Possession of Explosives

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning: Addition of two (2) laws as defined below:

• Possession of Explosive Devices | being caught with TNT inside any city limits.
  • Aggravated PoED | being caught using or attempting to use TNT inside any city limits.

- Other Information: Please comment suggestions for punishments for these laws.

sparkleA

Citizen
Is this only for when it is in their hands? Or when it is in their inventory? If it is the latter, I wouldn’t agree with this. Also, is TNT even enabled in cities?

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
If TNT isn't enabled, I don't really see a need for this, just in general I don't really see a need for this.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Not only do I fully agree with Parker, but also how would a situation like this be dealt with. It's a good idea but needs more considerations.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
1. The city is protected and regioned. How would people even use it within the city limits?

2. Who cares if someone has TNT or explosives on them? Thy can’t even use them, or even place it down in the city.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Also - I assume you have eyes

Argument: There isn't truly a need for anything. 'need' is a word made up by humans to describe a desire for something, it has no true meaning.
You're right about that, but removal of freedom that isn't causing issues is something I don't want to vote aye for.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
1. The city is protected and regioned. How would people even use it within the city limits?
This motion is not related to the ability for players to use tnt

2. Who cares if someone has TNT or explosives on them? Thy can’t even use them, or even place it down in the city.
Who cares if someone in the street irl has TNT or explosives on them? If society won't use it or even place it down.