PortalLegend
PortalLegend
StateSecretary
- In-game name: PortalLegend
- Age (optional): 15
- Date joined server: December 30th 2023
- Current playtime: 2days 2 minutes 14 seconds
-Position you are applying for: State Secretary
- Why do you want to be a State Secretary: I really want to get involved with a government position on this server and the Department of State was calling to me. When I saw the census, that really made me interested as I am a nerd for statistics. I enjoy compiling data as well as researching information. I then told myself I wanted to apply and after reaching those requirements and looking at which role would most suite these needs, I decided to apply for State Secretary. I also want to be able to assist the Department of State as it feels they are extremely understaffed at the moment.
- What can you bring to the Department: To the department, I can supply an active as well as committed and loyal member. I can also supply someone who is able to take on a leadership role. (I am in my third year of being apart of student leadership at my school) I am very organized and love putting things into spreadsheets to ensure that organization is kept and you can find what you need quick. I have a lot of experience in making Google Forms and how to use that software. I also can bring my experince of being an owner of a business with over 5000 krunas of profit made. I am able to keep things organized, execute tasks properly and be able to keep track of whats going on. I am also able to bring someone with a calm attitude meaning I will look at the bigger picture and try to see both sides of a situation even when things may get heated. I also (As of one of the requirements) Have a student mentality and am always willing to learn more.
- What does your previous experience include: Currently own and manage a large scale company in game (Home Depot) as well as I am in the student Leadership (my third year) within my school. I also work a part time job in customer service so I do tend to deal with people and creating relationships with people you may have never known.
- Additional Information: Thanks for reading, hope you can consider my thought out application.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, PortalLegend! Your application for State Secretary has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.