Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
In-game name: Krix
- Date joined server: 2 months ago
- Current playtime: 5 days 10 hourss
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: i want to be a police officer because i have always loved police officers because they enforce order and make sure everyone is safe i feel as though i could do this to and that is the main reason i want to become a police officer i also like the court system judges etc and i really want to be part of the DoJ It is my favourite department by far
- What can you bring to the Department: I am extremely good at pvp ingame not to sound cocky i played faactions which is a pvp gamemode this will help me to protect members of the community from any threat to the security of the state and its citizens. i also have very good reasoning skills and i am understanding of situations and i respect everyones views even if i dont agree with them.
- Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read my application :)

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Thank you for applying. You will receive an answer shortly. :)

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I'm sorry to inform you that your application has been denied. If you would like more details as to why, please contact me on Discord. You may re-apply in 30 days.