Denied Police application

beagle

Citizen
Ingame Name: beagleboymiles

Date Joined Server: 6/2/19

Playtime: 26 hours and 28 minutes

Why do you want to be a police officer?
Today I apply to join the police force in the hope of being able to protect the proud and free citizens of mcbusinesscraft. After starting a career of being an entrepreneur and running a cafe, I was soon assaulted by Boris_The_D and realized that a brave officer helped arrest that horrid person. That is why I want to be able to join others in defending the city from criminals!

What can you bring to the department?
I believe that I have a strong moral compass that can greatly help my duties as an officer of mcbusinesscraft.

Additional information:
I have been playing Minecraft for 11 years and over that time I have been a moderator on 4 servers so I am knowledgable in being tasked with reprimanding those that choose to disobey certain directives. Also I am a very kind and approachable person, so if anyone has a question I will try to help them to my fullest extent.

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
When I look up your joindate, it tells me you joined 2 days ago. Please explain?

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Lied on application and does not meet joindate requirement