Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Chief Justice
Right,

Hello all, I am running to be DoS Minister. A department i have loved and been minister of before. Through my time on BC i have been the 10th Prime Minister of The Stratham Republic, Former T.Mod, Former Associate Justice, Former Minister of The State Department, Former Speaker of Parliament, Former Deputy Speaker of Parliament.

Personal Info​

Join Date; Nov. 6th 2021
Playtime; 6 weeks 5 days 8 hours 47 minutes and 4 seconds at time of writing

Through my time on bc i have held multiple roles in government and across the server. I have held the position of Minister of the State Department four different times and have served it with distinction. I am the managing partner of the most active, largest law firm on the server and through this our drive has been to better the laws of Stratham. I will always be there first to admit I have flaws and there have been times where I have let people down but more importantly myself. This doesn't stop me from wanting to be better to do more and in each role I have held, that is what I have done. Through the roles I have met. talked , heard and acted on behalf of the people and tried to improve our way of life in any way I can.

Read more about my aim for the State Department here; https://docs.google.com/document/d/15J24OuJ1t_AtE5d2HnKjtUPxvSVprCpBtH1n_Uk_10k/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you all and i hope to serve you