RAH
Lawyer
Donator
Duckiiiiiii
Duckiiiiiii
Lawyer
- Username: Pin_kx

- Playtime: 9 days+

- When are you most active? All day (NZST)

- What makes you qualified to work in the DoE? I know lots about the economy department and what they do. The economy department is one of the most important departments on the server as they handle jobs and exams, guides, and business related things and so without the economy department, BusinessCraft wouldn't have any of these amazing features. I want to help the department by giving some new ideas that'll help the department and the server, I have taken most of the exams and I've read every guide and I've noticed that some of them may need to be updated or changed a bit so I want to help point out any mistakes or changes that I think should be made and I want to help the economy department in any way that I can, I also currently own 3 shops so I know how the shop system works.

- Why do you want to work for the DoE? This department was the first department that I wanted to join in BC but at that time I just didn't think that I was ready at that time because I didn't know the server very well and I still had lots to learn, I have now gotten to know the server and its features very well and I believe that I am ready to become a part of the economy department, I meet all of the requirements, I have been on the server for more than 2 weeks, I have a playtime of above 24 hours, I have an active discord account and I have a good attitude.

- Additional Information: Thank you for reading my application.

My discord username is Axolotl#1395

Last edited:

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Pin_kx! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.