Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
All those who are in favor of keeping the DoH please reply to this post with: 'I, (In Game Name), want the DoH to remain as a department on the server and keep doing what it has done for the past 6 years, but open to some minor changes.’

Last edited:

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
I, Evachu, want the DoH to remain as a department on the server and keep doing what it has done for the past 6 years, but open to some minor changes.’

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
I, LobsterRoast, want the DoH to remain as a department on the server and keep doing what it has done for the past 6 years.

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
All those who are in favor of keeping the DoH please reply to this post with: 'I, (In Game Name), want the DoH to remain as a department on the server and keep doing what it has done for the past 6 years.'
I can't do exactly the statement as I do see what they are trying to do. But here is my official statement.
- I, Dark_Shadow_Wolf, a past DoH Minister for a bit more than a year believe the DoH should be kept but allow doctors to privatize it as well as make it so that it helps the economy and the gov rather than drain. I am willing to give suggestions on a few solutions I've come up with:)
My vote is yes but it has to come with change.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
I, SpaceSpagehtti would like the department of health to remain intact but with minor changes

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
CommunityCoordinator
I, arwwy, want the DoH to remain as a department on the server and introduce minor changes.

Gal The Duck

Department of Agriculture
PrettyAngelic
PrettyAngelic
Ranger
All those who are in favor of keeping the DoH please reply to this post with: 'I, (In Game Name), want the DoH to remain as a department on the server and keep doing what it has done for the past 6 years.'
I, CuteWaddleDuck, want the DoH to remain as a department on the server and keep doing what it has done for the past 6 years.