Petition for wrongly jailed people

should POs and APs look in more pay more attention into crimes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jemizzy

Citizen
Jemizzy
Jemizzy
I'm making this poll because I have (in my opinion) wrongly jailed by a ex - AP and a PO the "victim" hit me I un sat my dog it went to attack I was AFK so I couldn't stop it I come back they are dead but Instead of thinking through that i was AFK they just ignored that said isn't my dog I'm reasonable asked me If I was lying then dragged me to the Jail

It maybe is my dog but I'm not the one who started it Or knew the "victim" was getting attack :/

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
I am still a Auxiliary Police
I was AFK so I couldn't stop it I come back they are dead but Instead of thinking through that i was AFK they just ignored that said isn't my dog I'm reasonable asked me If I was lying then dragged me to the Jail
I am following the law also the dog is your responsibility so it is still your fault either way.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
I'm making this poll because I have (in my opinion) wrongly jailed by a ex - AP and a PO the "victim" hit me I un sat my dog it went to attack I was AFK so I couldn't stop it I come back they are dead but Instead of thinking through that i was AFK they just ignored that said isn't my dog I'm reasonable asked me If I was lying then dragged me to the Jail

It maybe is my dog but I'm not the one who started it Or knew the "victim" was getting attack :/
How did you unsit the dog if you were afk?

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
A poll and publicly bickering about this won't solve anything. Jemizzy, we have the Consultant Clause for a reason. If you feel you were unfairly jailed take it up with the Sergeant. You can also hire a lawyer and launch a lawsuit.