The Airplane Guy
Donator
Username:
A1phaSniper
Cabinet Decision to be Contested:
Moving the Farming District to the National Forest
Reasoning:

Purpose of Public Referendum:
I want to make it clear that I am not against the relocation of the farming district. I understand our current district is not utilized to its full extent and I support doing something about it. My only problem is the proposed location they wish to build the new farming district. Within the planned region, two of my most beloved wild regions would be affected. I am making this public referendum to garter support into rethinking a new location for the farming district and to protect my properties.

Argument Against Cabinet Decision:
Within the suggested location for the new farming district, I currently hold two properties: The Toby Memorial Airfield and Fort Anchorage. Not only are these properties some of my most cherished possessions on this server, they also hold great historical significance within our community. I'm sure many can fondly remember the Troutman war and Anchorage's role in its story. Even my airfield has played a huge role in more recent conflicts and has even acted as the main hub for various (now inactive) airlines that were frontrunners within their own industry.

On top of their own historical significance, they also act as a good representation for the sheer amount of work, emotion, and investment I have put into both. I am typically not one to show much emotion, but these properties hold a special place in my heart. Growing up as a military child, I was never able to call one place home. When I built up these properties, I always felt safe and serene, knowing they will always be there. They also represent my dedication to this server. Within each property, I have sunk tens of hours into their construction while supporting the payer-based economy by purchasing materials, hiring workers, etc.

Additional Information:
Although I am against moving the Farming District to the proposed location, I do understand the need for its revitalization. If you want, add some thoughts to your signature to help brainstorm alternative locations and ideas for our government officials to consider!​

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
I, MegaMinerM, Agree with this petition.

flyingzebra7

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
I, flyingzebra7, Agree with this petition.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Thank you everyone for this amazing support! We have gained 15 signatures!!!! Please tell your friend if you can! Any support helps!