pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
- In-game name: pet_blobfish
- Age (optional):
- Date joined server:
- Current playtime:
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor:
I would like to become a city advisor because the relationships between cites and the growth of them is important. The new hub is great, but it still isn't helping decentralization because everyone is still told to go to capital because it has all the important things like the uni, bus network, airport, and most importantly, the government locations like the car dealership and department headquarters.
- What can you bring to the Department: I would make all of these points that I said above available in all cities. Some like the universities and and airports are already available but other aspects need to be improved on. Also i would hep cities come together to fight the global problem of mobs.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?:
I currently have got my spawn set in palm bay, and find that is a nice city, but i can go day without seeing anyone else in these cities. I also hold plots in Westridge, Ocean City and Covington
- Additional Information: Shops are important for the growth of cities.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Your experience is purely from owning plots, however I do enjoy the thought that you put into some of the issues cities experience.

pet_smellyfish

Shush I'm busy with school D:
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
i just realised that playtime and join date arnt on.....hmm
join date 1/11/2020
playtime:10 days 17hrs

pet_smellyfish

Shush I'm busy with school D:
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Your experience is purely from owning plots, however I do enjoy the thought that you put into some of the issues cities experience.

rip