Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
P_Gabor
P_Gabor
PropertyInspector
- Username: P_Gabor
- Suggestion Title: Pet Inventory Locking
- Elaborate: Some of both tamable and ridable animals (donkey/mule/llama), can be equipped with a chest and used as storage. Any player can ride the animal and access the items stored within its inventory and take them freely. My suggestion is that the inventory of the chest should be either private or if that’s not possible donation to stop players from stealing its contents.
For the same reason, this principle should apply to other entities, minecart with some utility (chest, furnace, etc.) inside them, but then the ownership of the minecart first needs to be specified.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin: Yes/sort of. It depends on compatibility, maybe highly modified LWC with commands like /emodify (e standing for entity), would only be similar in functionality.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/entityprotect, this plugin is highly outdated but can be a good start, also uses some resources from LWC.
- Additional Information: This could be a goal in the long run. There are other important features to implement, Windows knows what I mean, that I won’t write down for the better.

Jeeeeef

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Jeeeeef
Jeeeeef
PoliceOfficer
Donkeys, mules, and llamas cannot be tamed using the pet plugin, and lwc doesn't support the locking. Having a totally separate system for that kind of thing would be confusing