Per Aspera Ad Astra - Through Hardships to the Stars

darkkgrey

Department of Public Affairs
darkkgrey
darkkgrey
EventPlanner
Per Aspera Ad Astra - Through Hardships to the Stars

For those who do not know who I am; my name is Darkkgrey. I joined this server last April because I was looking for a city server to play on. Along my arrival I was introduced to a myriad of aspects to the server. Different ways to play, small communities within a large one, and an overall welcoming energy in the server. The community of BusinessCraft is a family; playing together to create a world for one another.

I participated in server events and eventually started planning them; putting my time and dedication into this aspect brought me true joy. The Department of Public Affairs is my one constant in my journey on BC. I have had a rough history in the department after going on hiatus, however I worked my way to becoming Deputy Minister of Public Affairs; a position that I will forever be grateful to have held. I planned events such as Movie Nights, Scavenger Hunts, Contests, and I even assisted in planning Carnivals. I became a tour guide along my way to welcome new players to a community that I love. I was considered as a Cabinet Pick for the Department of Public Affairs and I had great plans for the future of the department. My employment into the DoPA is what brought me to love BC the most.

I was a Trainee Officer for the Department of Justice. I decided to join the DoJ to find a new aspect of the server, and engage in that community. Though I did not progress as quickly in the DoJ, I still value my time spent in the department, and the bonds created along the way. I also was accepted as a Helper on the Staff Team. It was something I desired, as it allowed me an opportunity to understand the inner workings of BusinessCraft and apply myself to make a difference.

I have made many valuable memories throughout my journey on BC, but with good times come bad. I was sued, used as a pawn in a scandal, went on hiatus, and resigned from two Senior Government positions and the Staff Team. I was able to persevere throughout every obstacle in my way and it has been worth it. I have used these instances as lessons; to learn from and be better. I have confided in people, and allowed people to confide in me, thus creating bonds that made this a heartbreaking decision.

My decision was extremely tough to come to. This server means a lot to me, along with the friends that I have made because of it. This server is a replica of life, and I had to choose my life over the simulated one that I have created for myself. My life outside of BC is special to me; I appreciate the little things, and I have learned to grow as a person. In recent months I have moved out of a Capital city living with legal guardians to a small town living with my mother, I have reenrolled into school after dropping out for a year and a half, started a new job, made new friends, and even found love. I have a life; I value every waking moment even if I don't always show it. After all these vast changes in my real life I couldn't find time for my simulated life inside a block game. I had to make sacrifices in BC in order to accommodate for my real life; this being my resignation from Member of Parliament, Deputy Minister of Public Affairs, Helper, and Trainee Officer, closing my company, and finally quitting the server. I need to make known that I made these decisions because this is what I need to do for myself; there are no other factors. My time spent on BusinessCraft is something that I will forever cherish, but I have chosen to enjoy my life and I encourage you to take a little time to enjoy yours as well.

tl;dr: I have decided to quit the server.

My Will:
I. Darkkgrey, hereby give my company, Fine Imports and all its assets to HockeyStar3036
I, Darkkgrey, hereby give 5,744.94kr to Spicey_Spacey
I, Darkkgrey, hereby give my remaining balance (after deducting the aformentioned) to adarHD
If there are any questions or issues please message me on discord @ mxrgan#0234

I would like to thank:

adarHD
, for being a good employee and an even better friend. Their chaotic, yet exciting energy adds a strong aspect to the server

Spicey_Spacey, for providing financial advice and helping me grow my company.

TeddyTaps230, for being a mentor and somebody that I can trust

PoemHunter, for believing in me

Queenichu, for being both my DoJ and Staff Team Mentor; you have amazing leadership skills and have taught me so much

Arwwy and MegaMinerM, for being my first friends on the server.

Reppal, for being a good debate partner, providing upstanding feedback in Parliament, and being a friend

Colonel_Kai, for being an interesting person to talk to, and a true Member of Parliament

and finally, Mickichu, for giving me a chance. You have always been there for me; you have helped me along my way in BC and I value all of the advice you have given me, and the lessons you have taught me. I appreciate being given the chance to campaign alongside you, and work beside you in the Department of Public Affairs. You have given me everything in BusinessCraft and I truly value our friendship.

“They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.” – Confucius

Last edited:

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
CommunityCoordinator
So long, darkkgrey~

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
So sad to see you leave but I am so proud of you and what you have achieved in your personal life after the discussions we have had. You have come so far and I wish you all the best. I’ll always be here to talk and support you. You will be missed in BC but I know our friendship has grown past that. Keep in touch !! ♥️

Pearot

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer

Queenichu

Minister of Justice
Minister of Justice
Department of Justice