Accepted PeekAtUrPics application for Constructor

PeekAtUrPics

Citizen
PeekAtUrPics
PeekAtUrPics
- In-game name:PeeAtUrPics
- Date joined server: 5/11/2022
- Current playtime:1 hour 6 minutes
- Why do you want to be a Constructor: I've got some time to waste each day and I'm pretty good at building, I enjoy it as well and I'd like to expand my expertise to more modern city styled builds
- What can you bring to the Department: I can dedicate a few hours every other day or so to building if need be, I'm pretty good with deadlines if it's reasonable, and I'm a pretty solid builder who can solo most projects (I prefer to work alone anyways unless its mostly grunt work)
- Images of your builds (use imgur.com or similar, NO SHADERS):
1652480509987.png
1652480536156.png
1652480577253.png
1652480671996.png
- Additional Information:
I understand my playtime is extremely limited to be completely honest with you I'm not all too interested in playing minecraft unless its related to building so racking up playtime on any server usually isn't something I do. I certainly hope you can overlook my playtime and purely judge me by my skill. Most of the pictures I have attached are all star wars related as my previous job was for a star wars server, I have more pictures but they're all star wars based and maybe a traditional japanese house and some modern themed builds, I don't want to flood this application with pictures as I have a good amount but if you want more pictures I'll gladly send you some over discord Jboogie#0206. All the pictures I have attached I built without any help except the three massive ships, I had help pasting them in but each ship I built individually.

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
Dear PeekAtUrPics

Thanks for applying to be a constructor. I would like to get more information:
(a) Which server did you build for the 1st picture;
(b) What building scale are you keen on for the city-related builds;
(c) Referring to your last picture about modern skyscraper build, could you explain further in different window techniques;
(d) Could you provide your discord name and codes.

If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me here or by discord: Orangie#0324.

Yours sincerely,

Orangieeee
Minister of Construction

Last edited:

PeekAtUrPics

Citizen
PeekAtUrPics
PeekAtUrPics
Dear PeekAtUrPics

Thanks for applying to be a constructor. I would like to get more information:
(a) Which server did you build for the 1st picture;
(b) What building scale are you keen on for the city-related builds;
(c) Referring to your last picture about modern skyscraper build, could you explain further in different window techniques;
(d) Could you provide your discord name and codes.

If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me here or by discord: Orangie#0324.

Yours sincerely,

Orangieeee
Minister of Construction
Hey those are great questions,
1. So for the first picture I built it on a server called foxshot realistic creative server
2. I usually try to aim for somewhere between 1:1 or 2:1 building scale, It really depends on what type of build it is, skyscrapers are usually a bit larger in scale and suburban housing/other smaller buildings I can usually manage to get somewhat close to 1:1 (1.5ish being the easiest to get).
3. So the different window techniques I used aren't really anything impressive, it's just a difference in layering and how I handled the frame for each glass panel. the closest one to the left (in the picture) is a double layered window with the back layer being glass and the front having both vertical and horizontal beams making up the frame. The closest building to the right is a single layered window with me not making actual frames but try to make the illusion of frames by incorporating different colored glass and different shades in that color. The farthest building to the right (back right) is a triple layered window with the first layer being my thin horizontal beams and my glass pane layering(to make the window panels pop out a little) , the second layer being my base glass, and the third layer is horizontal and thick vertical beams. There's a building in the back left that is a little cut off but its pretty much just another single layered building but instead of using different colored glass to make it look like it has window panels I just built the frames.
4. My discord name is just my in game name and my code is Jboogie#0206

PeekAtUrPics

Citizen
PeekAtUrPics
PeekAtUrPics
Wanted to quickly sneak in a showcase of a double layered technique in 1.18 with a new frame design, pretty good example of how I’m gonna be building most of my skyscrapers and how the windows are gonna look

Attachments

• D8371107-9DB7-40C2-9CE2-D97C4153D681.png
    D8371107-9DB7-40C2-9CE2-D97C4153D681.png
    525.8 KB · Views: 5

HistoriaOrangie

Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor

Accepted

Congratulations, PeekAtUrPics! Your application for Construction Intern has been accepted.