Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
In-game name: PeachLemonYT
- Age (optional): Under 75
- Date joined server: December 28th 2020
- Current playtime: 8 days
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I love watching city's grow and flourish with new people and new buildings. I love talking with owners of city's and what their plans are. I am always excited to learn about new city's popping up across the server. I think I would be great at this job.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring fast info to other city's as I have a variety of different automobiles. I can also talk really well with people.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I have become a member of 4 un-official city's Republic City, Southlake, Blackwater, and Ember City. I also know the layout of Capital City very well and could show new people anywhere in a flash.
- Additional Information: *Member of a city doesn't mean I'm like the owners best friend. It just means that I am always active in the city and I know the citizens. I hope I get the job.

-PeachLemonYT

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Your city experience seems to be exclusive to Capital and unofficial settlements. In addition "automobiles" will not be needed as CAs can teleport to cities for work.