PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
- In-game name: PeachLemon_
- Date joined server: December 28th 2020
- Current playtime: 99 days (hittin 100 soon!!!)
- Why do you want to be a Property Inspector?: I want to be a property inspector so I can make sure that the plots in the city, apartments, and other plots are current and not plagued with inactivity. I've seen areas of the city previously that had lots of inactive owners, and it pained me, as lots of new players always want plots, and they might not get them because 90% of the city is owned by inactive people.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring (I think) a good ability to gauge how good a building looks, as well as a drive to get my work done. Now that I am not a staff member, I feel as though I have slightly more time on my hands, and I will definitely be doing my job on the weekends, or when I can get on BC. I've also been in the department before, and I love to build. If you want to see my work just ask :D
- Additional Information: Thank you for considering my application, if you have any questions just shoot me a DM on discord. Thanks :D

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
DENIED

Let me fist extend my deepest apologies for the delays for the time these applications have been up. From the previous ministers to then a transitional period to the new DoID, we have encountered some delays with processing applications.

For the moment, PI applications will be closed due to the reforming of the job and new guides to be made for the role. Once these are updated and ready for use, I will make a Government announcement detailing and re-opening applications. Please re-apply once re-opened and I am sure you can join the team here at DoID.

Thank you for your patience and hopefully look forward to working with you in the near distant future.