Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
- In-game name: PeachLemon_
- Date joined server: December 28th 2020
- Current playtime: 60+ days
- Why do you want to be a Construction Intern: The department of construction plays a large role in the servers efficiency and quality, and I would like to be of assistance to this department in these duties. I try not to have a favorite department, but DoC would be on my list of favorites if I had one. This department has always been around even when I first joined and I would love to be a part of it's legacy.
- What can you bring to the Department: I build in lots of different styles, and I am always trying to learn new building techniques, hacks, and methods. Ever since I started playing mc on bedrock edition, and then java, I have always been building. One of the first things I built on my bedrock world was a city lmao I would be absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity to be in this position. I'm also okay at interiors.
- Images of your builds (use imgur.com or similar): - Additional Information: Thank you so much for considering my application, I hope you have a great rest of your day :) Discord: PeachLemon # 9559
p.s. micki I did it

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
Dear @PeachLemon_

Your application is being reviewed by Construction Secretary.

If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me here or by discord: Orangie#0324.

Yours sincerely,

Orangieeee
Minister of Construction

PeekAtUrPics

Citizen
PeekAtUrPics
PeekAtUrPics
Dear PeachLemon_

On behalf of Orangieeee I have a few questions I would like to ask you.

First, I would like to know which styles you believe you’re most knowledgeable in. Second, what type of builds do you think you are most skilled at? Which types of builds do you enjoy to build the most? Lastly I was curious if you would be willing to attach a few more builds to show off your skills, preferably builds of the styles you answered above.

If you have further inquiries don’t hesitate to contact Orangieeee at Orangie#0324 or contact me here.

With regards,
PeekAtUrPics

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
Dear PeachLemon_

On behalf of Orangieeee I have a few questions I would like to ask you.

First, I would like to know which styles you believe you’re most knowledgeable in. Second, what type of builds do you think you are most skilled at? Which types of builds do you enjoy to build the most? Lastly I was curious if you would be willing to attach a few more builds to show off your skills, preferably builds of the styles you answered above.[COLOR=var(--text-color)]If you have further inquiries don’t hesitate to contact Orangieeee at Orangie#0324 or contact me here.[/COLOR]
With regards,
PeekAtUrPics
Is it alright if I get back to you on this on Sunday? I am away from home atm.

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
As a reply to the message above, I believe I am more knowledgeable in modern, and rustic styles. For example, barns, rustic interiors, and farm houses. I think I am most skilled at builds not hugely complicated, like builds with a repeating pattern. I like building small things like houses and maybe roads and stuff, but I also might try and build a skyscraper once in a while. Something I ALWAYS love to build are like cool abandoned temples with traps and stuff. The ambience and atmosphere of a build like that push me to keep going! I have attached some more photos of my builds below :) Apologies for the late reply! PeachLemon # 9 5 5 9 on discord <3

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge

Accepted

Congratulations, PeachLemon_! Your application for Constructor Intern has been accepted.