Denied PeachLemon_'s application for City Advisor

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
- In-game name: PeachLemon_
- Age (optional): Not comfortable sharing (But Trace knows so this is worthless)
- Date joined server: December 28th 2020 (/jd has been reset a couple of times)
- Current playtime: Last time I checked about 23 days
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I have always marveled at the sheer amount of planning it must have taken to make the amazing cities and towns we know today on BC. It would be an honor to me to be able to help in the construction and development of more cities and towns. The decentralization of Capital City is an important issue. Many players join, get toured, and then move to capitol and are not able to start a business and make money from it. I know that there are some players that are lucky and get a good spot and progress healthily, but most players just don't get that chance to start a successful business. The big reason why many towns and cities don't get taken up by new players, is because most of the cities are not complete. I know that there are few essentials that these cities need. A stocked food shop, hospital, apartments, and shops that sell decorative things. If I am accepted as a City Advisor, I will do my very best to address these issues and solve them. :)
- What can you bring to the Department: I am very active with the community and love to chat with people. I work well with others and love to complete something as a team. I am a person that loves economy, stocks, and city planning. I feel like I am on good terms with lots of the current City Advisors, and would love getting to know them better. I will also try and bring the city building and planning community together!
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: I helped construct some roads in Palm Bay, and also did some work in Troutman. Most of my work has been done with Vroomba. I know lots of cities very well, and am ready to help other towns and cities just starting, make a big splash. I am friends with the mayor of Covington, Cherub54321, and mayor of Troutman, Vroomby.
- Additional Information: If you have any questions or concerns about my application or anything else, please contact me at Peachlemon #9559. I hope you have a good rest of your day and thank you for considering my application. :)

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
hi peachy,

how do you set goals and make sure you stay on track to complete those goals?

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
hi peachy,

how do you set goals and make sure you stay on track to complete those goals?
I assess my goal and then figure out the best way to complete it. Sometimes you need to look through someone else's eyes to see the problem. Once the goal has been assessed I complete the tasks needed to accomplish it. Perspectives on different things are very important, as someone may see a different way to do it. Staying on track to complete goals is very easy. I make sure that what I am doing is contributing to the goal, and if it is not, I get back on track immediately.

Last edited:

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

sorry we have limited space currently ;-;

i'm currently looking into making more intern-like positions when we have a higher volume of work, if you are interested I would love to have you when it's ready :D