Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Hi everyone, so I just had a random thought. Parties and private events happen every once in a while, and the only real public gathering we have here is when the DoPA hosts events. I thought (and I’m sure I’ve had discussions with a couple players) that I could help bring the server together and honestly have a good time myself through everyone’s favorite thing (or their worst enemy), parties/banquets. I will be hosting a party or banquet every month (sometimes both in the same month). These will be held in various locations around the server to introduce people to different places and businesses. There will be some invite only parties but most will be public, so assume that if you see a post about it, you’re invited! If you have suggestions or feedback, please let me know; or if you want to just discuss or are interesting in hosting, my DMs are open. All dates will be announced in advance to the parties so I won’t really be surprising anyone (unless it’s ur birthday cuz surprises r okay there). Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Thank you everyone and have a nice day.