Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Constructor
4zYhX9S.png

This is the official election post for the 27th election.

Requirements to run for a position in Parliament are as follows:

1. Having joined the server at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the election.
  2. Having a playtime of at least 5 days.
  3. Being active in-game, forums, and discord. Inactivity is defined as being off of the server for at least 2 weeks.
  4. The nominees for replacement MP may not be people that have been VoNC’ed in that current Parliamentary term.

Election Process:
(IV) The election of Members of Parliament shall;
(A) Take place every three months beginning on the fourth day of the month and ending on the eighth day of the month.
(B) The time for declarations of candidacy shall take place on the fourth and fifth days of the month and shall last for no more than forty-eight (48) hours.
(C) The time for voting shall take place on the sixth and seventh days of the month and shall last no more than forty-eight (48) hours.
(D) In the election, voters shall cast up to seven (7) votes and the nine (9) candidates with the most votes, at the end of voting, shall be elected to the Parliament of Stratham.
(E) The results of the election shall be announced at the end of the seventh day of the month and no later than the end of the eighth day of the month.
(1) If a tie should arise between two or more candidates for the ninth seat, a second election shall be held between the two or more candidates who are tied to determine which shall be elected to the ninth seat.

To declare your Candidacy;
I {said person}, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as/with {independent/Party].

Election process
June 4th: Ballot Declaration open 16:00 GMT
June 6th: Ballot Declaration close and Voting Opens 16:00 GMT
June 8th: Voting closes 16: GMT and Candidates will be declared shortly after

There will also be a Political Debate on the Discord, June 6th, which will be managed by the Department of State. We will announce a time shortly in Government Announcements

Last edited:

ThomasBlinders

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
ThomasBlinders
ThomasBlinders
Lawyer
I, ThomasBlinders, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as a member of the SCP.

Unity

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
UnityMaster
UnityMaster
Lawyer
I, Unitymaster, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as a member of the USC.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
I Krix declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an Independent.

lennonrissi

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
I Lennonrissi, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham with Fishing party.

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
CommunityCoordinator
I arwwy, dont run lmao (edit)

Last edited:

Jeely1234295

Citizen
Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
Lawyer
I Jeely1234295, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as independent

ko531

Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
I, ko531, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as a member of the Independent.

flyingzebra7

Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
I, flyingzebra7, Declare my intention to run for the parliament of the Republic of Streatham as Independent.

IAmA_MoronXD

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
I IAmA_MoronXD, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham with Fishing party.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
I, TedHastings_AC12, Declare my intention to run for the parliament of the Republic of Streatham as a member of the Stratham Coalition Party.

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
I DoubbleKerius declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an Independent. (Central US timezone)

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
I ,MegaMinerM, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as a member of the Stratham Coalition Party.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
FINAL VOTE TALLY

The votes have been vetted for their validity, and this is the final vote tally:
1. TedHastings_AC12 | 22 Votes
2. ThomasBlinders | 18 Votes
3. MegaMinerM | 17 Votes
4. DoubbleKerius | 15
5. Lennonrissi | 15
6. UnityMaster | 13
7. IAmA_MoronXD | 12
8. Krix | 11
9. Flyingzebra7 | 8

Total: 50 Votes --> 41 Votes (-9)

Congrats Members of Parliament on your election victory! In regards to the inauguration, as a formality, on June 13th you will be sworn in with the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, as per a pending announcement regarding the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.