Parliament Special Election (May 10th-May 12th)

Who do you choose for Member of Parliament Replacement May 10-12

• DoubbleKerius

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Ryan_88

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Hamb_y

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
Please read the requirements for running as an Member of parliament and also the special election process:

(I) No one may serve as a sitting Member of Parliament unless they meet the following requirements:
(A) Having joined the server at least four weeks prior to the start of the election.
(B) At least twelve hours of playtime in the past 30 days prior to the start of the election.
(C) Participating on forums, and on Discord.

(II) No person shall serve as a sitting Member of Parliament while also serving as a Minister, Judge, Prime Minister, or Deputy Prime Minister. If an MP holds one of these offices, they must either vacate the office prior to being sworn in as an MP, or face removal from Parliament by the Department of State.

(IV) In the event, a Member of Parliament resigns from Office or is removed, and the Parliamentary seat then becomes vacant, the following process is to be followed.

(A) The Speaker of Parliament will ping the Minister of the Department of State in their designated channel.
(B) The Speaker of Parliament will inform the Minister that a vacancy has occurred and that a special election will need to take place.
(C) The State Minister will then open a Special Election Declaration post on the forums within 24 hours, where citizens can declare their intent to contest the seat.
(D) After 24 hours the Department of State will close declarations and start the Election.
(E) The Election period will last 24 hours and after that time the Department of State will validate the votes and announce a winner.
(F) If the Parliament term is 21 days out from the next Parliament election, the seat does not have to be filled.

Please reply to this thread with the following if you wish to declare your intention to run: I [Name], Declare my intention to run for a seat in the Special election having met the requirements as [independent/memberofparty].

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
I DoubbleKerius, Declare my intention to run for a seat in the Special election having met the requirements as independent.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
I Ryan_88, Declare my intention to run for a seat in the Special election having met the requirements as an independent.

Hamb_y

Citizen
Hamb_y
Hamb_y
I Hamb_y, Declare my intention to run for a seat in the Special election having met the requirements as independent.

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
Declaration period ended.