Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
A04DtDQ.png

This is the Official Parliament Election Expression of Interest Form
The process is as follows:
  • Below the general public may fill in to nominate themselves or someone else for the vacant Member of Parliament position
  • After at least 24 hours have passed, the Speaker of Parliament will close the expression of interest document.
  • A nominee pool will then be created consisting of everyone that received at least 2 nominations in the expression of interest document.
  • Parliament will then convene to discuss and vote on the candidates to fill the vacancy from the nomination pool.
  • After Parliament has chosen their preferred candidate, the SoP will inform the chosen nominee of their candidacy
To nominate yourself, post the following:

"I, (username), wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position."

To nominate someone else, post the following:

"I, (username), wish to nominate (username of the person you wish to nominate) for the vacant Member of Parliament position."

Crobi268

Citizen
Donator
Crobi268
Crobi268
Tier1
I, Crobi268, wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

seanboi

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
seanboi
seanboi
Lawyer
I, seanboi, wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I, DerpGaming20_YT, wish to nominate TedHastings_AC12 for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

Last edited:

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I, PeachLemon_, wish to nominate seanboi for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

Mask3D_WOLF

Citizen
Lawyer
Mask3D_WOLF
Mask3D_WOLF
Lawyer
I, Slipgizzle, also known as Mask3D_WOLF, wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

Dwerpy

Daddy Dwerpy
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
Dwerpy
Dwerpy
PoliceOfficer
I, Dwerpy, wish to nominate ShadowBoltX for the vacant Member of Parliament position

Sparky

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Sparkichu
Sparkichu
Lawyer
I, SparkyRose22, wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
I, Krix, wish to nominate Mask3D_WOLF for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

AlienBloom20204

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
AlienBloom20204
AlienBloom20204
Lawyer
I, AlienBloom20204,wish to nominate for ShadowBoltX for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

P. Hunter

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Chief Justice
I, Sir Poemhunter, wish to nominate Crobi268, Goldblooded for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
I, xAntho_ny, wish to nominate Crobi268 for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

WaffleSlime

Citizen
Donator
WaffleSlime4258
WaffleSlime4258
Tier1
I, WaffleSlime4258, wish to nominate Crobi268 for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
I, TedHastings_AC12, wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
I, MegaMinerM, wish to nominate TedHastings_AC12 for the vacant Member of Parliament position