Helper
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Lawyer
This is the Official Parliament Election Expression of Interest Form
The Process is as follows:
(A) The SoP shall create an EoI thread as per the current process, which the citizens of Stratham may use to nominate either themselves or another member of the server for the vacant seat. All persons may only nominate one person! Any additional nominations will be discarded. (I.E. if I nominated myself or someone else over two comments, or in the same comment, only 1 comment/vote would be counted. This would be the first vote/comment stated)
Announcements, which the general public may fill in to nominate themselves to fill the vacancy.
(B) After 24 hours have passed, the EoI thread shall be locked from further comments, and a poll shall be created. The poll will contain all members on the forum post that received 2 or more nominations from themselves or others.
(C) A nominee pool will then be created consisting of everyone that received at least 2 nominations in the expression of interest document.
(D) The poll will be opened to the public of Stratham for them to vote for their favored candidate. This poll will stay open for 24 hours.
(E) Either the SoP or the DSoP will announce the conclusion of the poll, and the new member of Parliament at the end of those 24 hours by using #gov-announcements
To nominate yourself, post the following:

"I, (username), wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position."

To nominate someone else, post the following:

"I, (username), wish to nominate (username of the person you wish to nominate) for the vacant Member of Parliament position."

Unity

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
UnityMaster
UnityMaster
Lawyer
I, unitymaster, wish to nominate intercepticon for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

darkkgrey

Department of Public Affairs
darkkgrey
darkkgrey
EventPlanner
I, Darkkgrey, wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

ko531

Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
I, ko531, wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position (only if I lose the last poll)

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
I, tedhastings_ac12, nominate TheDarkWolf867 for the vacant member of parliament position.

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
I, LilSumoVert, wish to nominate intercepticon for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

darkkgrey

darkkgrey
darkkgrey
EventPlanner
I withdraw my nomination for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

Cristazio

Citizen
Donator
Cristazio
Cristazio
Tier1
I, Cristazio, wish to nominate Ancastal for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

Ancastal

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Analyst
I, Ancastal, wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

IAmA_MoronXD

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
I, IAmA_MoronXD, wish to nominate ko531 for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
HospitalSecretary
I, arwwy, wish to nominate Ancastal for the vacant Member of the parliament position

MegaMinerM

Acting Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Justice
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
I, MegaMinerM, nominate TheDarkWolf867 for the vacant member of parliament position.

DoubbleKerius

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Lawyer
Nominations are now closed and requesting to DoS minister to verify