Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
PNLnYH5.png

This is the election for the 28th Session of Parliment

(I) No one may serve as a sitting Member of Parliament unless they meet the following requirements:
(A) Having joined the server at least four weeks prior to the start of the election.
(B) At least twelve hours of playtime in the past 30 days prior to the start of the election.
(C) Participating on forums, and on Discord.

(III) The election of Members of Parliament shall:
(A) Take place every two months beginning on the fourth day of the month and ending on the eighth day of the month.
(B) The period for declaring candidacy shall be held on the fourth and fifth days of the month and shall last forty-eight (48) hours.
(C) The voting period shall be held on the sixth and seventh days of the month and shall lastforty-eight (48) hours.
(D) In the election, voters shall cast up to four(4) votes and the seven (7) candidates with the most votes, at the end of voting, shall be elected to the Parliament of Stratham.
(E) The election results must be announced no later than the end of the eighth day of the month.
  1. If there is a tie between two or more candidates for the seventh seat, a second election will be held to determine which of the two or more candidates will be elected to the seventh seat, lasting 24 hours
  2. Elected Members of Parliament must be sworn in by the tenth of the month, alongside the new executive government.
To declare your Candidacy;
I {said person}, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as/with {independent/Party].

Election process
September 4th: Ballot Declaration opens
September 6th: Ballot Declaration close and Voting Opens
September 8th: Voting closes 16: GMT and Candidates will be declared shortly after

There will also be a Political Debate on the Discord, September 8th, which will be managed by the Department of State. We will announce a time shortly in Government Announcements

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
I DoubbleKerius, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham with the Public of BC / Independent

Duckiichu

RAH
Lawyer
Donator
Duckiiiiiii
Duckiiiiiii
Lawyer
I, Duckiichu, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an independent.

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I, PeachLemon_, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an independent.

Hamb_y

Citizen
Hamb_y
Hamb_y
I, Hamb_y, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an independent.

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
I Giggly999legs, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham with a party.

AlienBloom20204

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
AlienBloom20204
AlienBloom20204
Lawyer
I AlienBloom20204, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham with NDP(B)

I, Intercepticon, hereby declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic or Stratham as an independent!

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
I, Matthew100x, hereby declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an Independent.

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
I, Cherub54321, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an independent.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
I, _Info_, hereby declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an Independent.

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
I, Orangieeee, hereby declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an Independent

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
Good Luck Everyone! Imagine forgetting the Deadline...