Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
4zYhX9S.png

This is the election for the 29th Session of Parliament​

(I) No one may serve as a sitting Member of Parliament unless they meet the following requirements:
(A) Having joined the server at least four weeks prior to the start of the election.
(B) At least twelve hours of playtime in the past 30 days prior to the start of the election.
(C) Participating on forums, and on Discord.

(III) The election of Members of Parliament shall:
(A) Take place every two months beginning on the fourth day of the month and ending on the eighth day of the month.
(B) The period for declaring candidacy shall be held on the fourth and fifth days of the month and shall last forty-eight (48) hours.
(C) The voting period shall be held on the sixth and seventh days of the month and shall lastforty-eight (48) hours.
(D) In the election, voters shall cast up to four(4) votes and the seven (7) candidates with the most votes, at the end of voting, shall be elected to the Parliament of Stratham.
(E) The election results must be announced no later than the end of the eighth day of the month.
  1. If there is a tie between two or more candidates for the seventh seat, a second election will be held to determine which of the two or more candidates will be elected to the seventh seat, lasting 24 hours
  2. Elected Members of Parliament must be sworn in by the tenth of the month, alongside the new executive government.
To declare your Candidacy;
I {said person}, Declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as/with {independent/Party].

Election process
November 4th: Ballot Declaration opens
November 6th: Ballot Declaration close and Voting Opens
November 8th: Voting closes and the new MPs will be declared shortly after
November 10th: New MPs will be sworn in and officially take their seat in Parliament

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
I, Giggly999legs, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an independent.

JustNekoo

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
JustNekoo
JustNekoo
Lawyer
I, JustNekoo, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an independent.

Delsworth

Citizen
Donator
Delsworth
Delsworth
Tier3
I, Delsworth, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an independent.

Delsworth
Property Inspector
---------------------------
CEO of Aspire Company.
Owner of Del Plaza.
Owner of Del Shopping.
Owner of Del's Essentials.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
I, MegaMinerM, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as an independent.

[!] Note from the Minister: Disqualified from poll due to lack of playtime requirements (12 hours in last 30 days was needed, candidate had 10 hours).

Last edited by a moderator:

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
I, Reppal, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham as independent.

anx

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭
Donator
anxstcity
anxstcity
SocialAdvisor
I, anxstcity, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic of Stratham, as an independent.

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
HospitalSecretary
I, arwwy, declare my intention to run for the Parliament of the Republic Of Stratham as an independent.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
The election is over!
Congratulations to the following 7 new MPs:
- PeachLemon_
- Kikochu
- Reppal
- anxstcity
- arwwy
- IAmA_MoronXD
- Delsworth

They will be sworn in and take their new positions in 2 days on the 10th of November.