Answered / Added Official Government Awards/Prizes

Vujix

Citizen

- Username
: Vujix
- Suggestion Title: Awards and Prizes
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): BC has lots of interesting and cool features, however is lacking one feature that I think most players would enjoy: Prizes, Medals, and Awards. These medals would be given as a cosmetic in addition to a Kruna prize depending on what is given.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:
Examples of Prizes and Awards:
  • BC Peace Prize
  • BC Medal of Honor (Awarded to POs for doing a great job in a hard situation)
  • Presidential Medal (Awarded by Koal himself for whatever he sees fit, ex: Presidential Medal for Doctor Services)
  • Tour Guide of the Month Medal
  • Doctor of the Month Medal

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
The Tourguide of the month and Doctor of the month prizes already exist

It's up to individual Ministers to make awards and give them to employees

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
A Prime Ministerial medal would be nice actually, could go to someone who did a lot of good in the government (ex. someone who creates a game changing law)

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
A Prime Ministerial medal would be nice actually, could go to someone who did a lot of good in the government (ex. someone who creates a game changing law)
but that is up to koal, and I dout he would rembere. He has alot to do sever side and works with so many people. And also he does not really focus his efforts on laws. Now I do think a Prime Minster (Info) award would be nice.

Vujix

Citizen
The Tourguide of the month and Doctor of the month prizes already exist

It's up to individual Ministers to make awards and give them to employees
The reason I put TG ad Doctor OTM here is because it could become a medal/prize under these other medals/prizes.

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
The reason I put TG ad Doctor OTM here is because it could become a medal/prize under these other medals/prizes.
Both DoH and DoPA give girfts, prizes, money and whole system of celebration, where the entire month it is build up for the accoument. Any TG and Doctor could support me on this. I doubt adding a medal on top would be extrdonary

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Server awards/prizes like that would be something to mention to the minister of the department of public affairs, aka @ShadowLink17. She/her team can decide what to do with this.