Accepted Ocean City's Application for an Expansion Grant

Kat

flower girl
Donator
- In-game Name: katt_tail
- City or Town Name: Ocean City
- Current Population: Around 30
- City or Town Funds: k82,423 from my balance, Luxaholic has funds as well but they are not specifically designated for the city he chips in like recently he paid k72,474 for the Marina in Ocean City
- Mayors Balance: k82,423
- Detailed Expansion Plan: In the new expansion a new airport will be in place along with several new plots for small businesses as well as the start of a new area for suburbs plots so Ocean City can be more than just small business but also more residential (not just apartments). There has been talk as well of an arena and aquarium being put up in the new expansion in order to provide more attractions for the city. A city hall will also be added to the new expansion near the airport so players have a place to go to get information on the city, plots available, attractions in the city, businesses, and get maps of the city. With the new airport in the new location we will be pushing further into the desert area. Ocean City is currently to my knowledge, the smallest city due to its limited amount of land and funding to help expand, it's been about the same for almost two years and it's time for Ocean City to be more. As you can see we have had to expand over the ocean in order to add a few more plots because expanding to the other land has been difficult. We hope that with new plots and attractions on the expansion we will be able to draw more people towards Ocean City.Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 3.51.54 PM.png
- Estimated Expansion Cost: k250,000
- Additional Information: We are actively trying to get funding for the city expansion like through the ongoing city basket raffle and an old airport destruction event. Luxaholic recently got the marina regioned where we will be selling boat plots. This grant will help us reach our goal a little faster along with the events we are doing.
P.S It never really stated where to put how much you are asking for so I will just put it here. Ocean City is asking for a k30,000 grant towards the expansion.
Thank you for your time!

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Update: the raffle got Ocean City 21000, my current balance is around 110000, I still would like to try to get k30,000 since I have not yet met the goal for the expansion

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Good luck Kat

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4

Accepted

Congratulations, Katt_tail! Your application for Land Grant has been accepted.