noodlekitten's Election Post (April 2018)

honeyandstars

Has revealed herself as mayor
Donator
Username
My username is noodlekitten.

Activity on the Server
On weekends, I am active from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. On week days, I am active from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm. (EST)

Date Joined
I joined around late August of 2017.

Why I think I would be suited for a Member of Parliment
I am always very passionate about what I believe in. I love helping people, and love seeing communities grow. I would only ever do what I think is right for the people of BC. I am always trying to do good.

What kind of laws I would vote for/against
The laws that I would vote for would help and protect the people and well-being of everyone and everything in general. The laws I would vote against would be ones that are clearly bad or frivolous. An unnecessary law is an unneeded law. I would also think to myself "Is this a good idea? What are the possible out comes of this?" And if the outcomes are negative, then obviously, I do not vote for that law.

Additional Information
My motives for anything are only to help people and do what I think is right.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I have seen you in action noodle, you’re very passionate, you would do well in parliament! Do you feel your new Community Coordinator position has helped you in any way in motivating you to take further initiative in helping others?

honeyandstars

Donator
I have seen you in action noodle, you’re very passionate, you would do well in parliament! Do you feel your new Community Coordinator position has helped you in any way in motivating you to take further initiative in helping others?
I really think it has! It has shown me that if I really do try hard enough to achieve something, then it really will happen!

honeyandstars

Donator
I love noodles.
noodles make good MPs.

How will you make sure that what you're voting for is what all the people of BC want? How will you deal with disagreements between people who aren't MPs who want a certain law vote for or against?
Just because it is what the people of BC want, doesn't mean that it is what they need. If what they want is something that could possibly benefit BC, then I will think of the possible outcomes. If most of the outcomes are good, then I will most likely vote for the law.