Accepted noodlekitten's application for Environment Manager <3

honeyandstars

Has revealed herself as mayor
Donator
In Game Name:
noodlekitten

Date Joined Server:

The exact date has been lost due to a server reset, but a bit over a year.

Current Playtime:

Around about 29 days.

Why do you want to be an Environment Manager?:

I've been following the DoA ever since Kat mentioned it in parliament. It seemed really unique, fun, and right up my alley. I remember the first day I joined the server, I warped to wild one and saw how ruined and griefed it was. It made me rather sad if I'm being honest. It would make me so happy to be able to help make it look beautiful again. Another thing, I am very passionate about nature in real life. So naturally (haha, get it? naturally? never mind) I was attracted to this position.

Additional Information:

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application. <3

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Good luck friend Noodle!! DoPA misses you but we wish you the best for your future! You are a really great moderator and you were an amazing event planner! We hope for nothing but the best for you!

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
I know this is irrelevant, but as a Tour Guide, I usually guide new players to warp wilderness 4 to avoid having to travel x amount of miles before finding a good area to region because warp wilderness 1 & 2 are very inconvenient for such player types.

Hope you can fix that. Good luck.

honeyandstars

Has revealed herself as mayor
Donator
I know this is irrelevant, but as a Tour Guide, I usually guide new players to warp wilderness 4 to avoid having to travel x amount of miles before finding a good area to region because warp wilderness 1 & 2 are very inconvenient for such player types.

Hope you can fix that. Good luck.
Yes, finding untouched land is a pain in the backside and I defintly hope to fix that. Thanks! :)