Answered / Added New stuff

Add in some new things which I think'd help,

Street signs maybe,
Signs to take you to places like the library, hospital ect. if you want to drive,
A warp to the car dealer,
Add in some new jobs like

Author,
More police officer jobs, e.g. traffic warden, detective, junior detective, ect,

And maybe make some prices cheaper you know?

thanks

Sam

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
We actually have warps to the hospital and we do have street signs, they're just discreet and on signs.

I don't believe a library warp would be too helpful considering it is rarely used and is close to both spawn and the hospital.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Street signs maybe,
Signs to take you to places like the library, hospital ect. if you want to drive,
I like this. I'll have the Department of Construction work on this.

A warp to the car dealer,
Don't think this is needed, as we'll be working on a system that will remove warps around the city entirely pretty soon.

Author,
More police officer jobs, e.g. traffic warden, detective, junior detective, ect,
Author and Journalist are already a job called "Writer". For police officer, it's fine the way it is now. We don't have too many police officers, but they're all trained to handle all issues you mentioned.

And maybe make some prices cheaper you know?
What are you referring to?

I was referring to like cheaper prices for warps because 15k is a lot and once you've done 3 exams that's 15k gone already so like cheaper warps + the writer job doesn't even earn that much anyways, it's their price and hardly anyone buys, but that's just me.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I was referring to like cheaper prices for warps because 15k is a lot and once you've done 3 exams that's 15k gone already so like cheaper warps + the writer job doesn't even earn that much anyways, it's their price and hardly anyone buys, but that's just me.
I mean you can vote which gives you about k120 right there and that should take like 5min also highly recommend to be a hunter first if you just joined so you can fight mobs and gain alot more money also the prices are there to make the game realistic and bassically be like bus stops in a way.