Answered / Added New Staff Rank / In-Game Rank?

Would The Police Rank Be Helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don't think it is much needed..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Sohinkix_

Citizen
Hi.
My name is Sohinkix, & I'd love to suggest to this server..a possible staff rank that you apply for /or/ In-Game Rank you do an exam for.
My suggesting is, police officer. In this server, it is quite possible to kill a roaming citizen/employee. Though yes, maybe it hasn't been done before..but I am just suggesting this rank for the own saftey. So'I personally would suggest it be a staff rank applied for, speaking of it is a huge rank and much needed for a city. Or on the other hand In-Game Rank from an exam. Maybe its too big of a suggestion to ask for as a "New Staff Rank" but, it would be quite worth to apply for. If it is applied for the application will require a certain format more so like the moderator -/- administrator applicants. I also suggest along with this rank a police office, with a jail, No PvP zones, and decorated ( look like ) police vehicles.

Hope you keep this in mind, or at least consider into favor. This rank should be much needed in my personal defence, but please post you're opinion on my suggestion. Thank-You for reading once again. Please take this into consideration :)

Please note that there is a bodyguard job for you personal defense and that police have been a debated subject for a while. Other that that I like the idea that you would need to apply for it on the forums.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Hello!
Thanks for your suggestion.
We already had ideas to add a Department of Justice which would make a Police job. However I had second thoughts and decided to discontinue the idea as I don't think adding the job would be necessary. We have Moderators+ who enforce the law and adding Police (which permissions would be limited) won't be much of a necessity. It may be introduced in the future, but for now having Moderators handle these things is good enough.