New host. What's next?

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Hi everyone!
As you all know, we have been changing the server host during the last week.
You can only imagine how lengthy the whole process was as there were countless of files that had to be moved over. Regardless, the transfer is now done and BusinessCraft is back!

Thank you very much for your patience.

So, now what? What about 1.13?

The main reason why we have not moved to 1.13 yet is due to the Vehicles plugin. It is outdated and there is no sign of the developer returning. We have, however, found an alternative plugin that would come with more vehicles and features but it comes with a resource pack.

The Administration is now configuring this plugin and looking further into it.
But for the next few weeks, the server will stick on 1.12 with the current plugin.

In the mean time, however, please fill out this feedback form. There are important questions, such as your experience with the server performance now and how you feel about the new vehicle plugin: https://forms.gle/iQaQUZd1LSNSEuXp7

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
The best/worst week of my life! I've been bummed out the entire time since my favorite server was down, but I finally got to sit down and figure out what I want to accomplish :P

LuisGRK

Citizen
I have experienced more lag than before the host change, but more players are online too. Or Maybe my plot is doomed, who knows.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Can we be given a 24 hour warning before the old car plugin is removed and replaced with the new one? I'd just like to make sure I don't have any cars placed down when it happens.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Can we be given a 24 hour warning before the old car plugin is removed and replaced with the new one? I'd just like to make sure I don't have any cars placed down when it happens.
Absolutely. There will be a replacement/reimbursement program that we'll announce a few days before we change the plugin.