Answered / Added Nether Reset

timflim2

Citizen
I do believe that the nether is becoming more and more harder to do anything in. The nether features almost no blaze spawners if any and have very little quartz and glowstone. I think that the nether is ready for a reset so that the players have the opportunity to get these resources that are needed. So I am asking that the server gets the nether rest.

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
I think in a few months it would be nice but atm, the resources are there, if your willing to travel a bit. But I will admit, I haven't come across any blaze spawners

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
There is a high demand for quartz in the server, which can only be found in the nether, so i think this would help

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
The nether may be infinite but there is a difference in distances. 1 Block in the nether is 8 blocks in the wilderness world, which means much of the nether has already been explored, or resources mined. A reset would be lovely!

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I feel this would be useful, because I can't go into the nether looking for anything without having to walk for 30 minutes which then causes me to get heat sickness...

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I honestly believe that not only should there be some sort of reset once every 8 months at least, but also that the nether shouldn't be infinite. If you cant get around easily, you can make it huge, but infinite seems useless.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I like this! I really wanted to build a quartz building and I didn't want to buy any expensive quartz