Denied Napugi's Application for a Business Grant

Napugi

Citizen
- In-game Name: Napugi
- Company Name: Universe Enterprises
- Current Playtime: around 18 days
- Current Balance: 222,000
- Requested Amount: 7,500

- Detailed Business Plan: I am planning on constructing a multi-purpose, super luxurious, building right next to the BC Museum and Capitol Metro Station. The idea behind this build is to not only be luxurious on the outside, to fit the surrounding theme of Capitol "Hill", but also on the inside to provide whatever events or uses are being used to be elevated in quality due to the luxury of this build. As of now, I am planning on using it to showcase different Exotics that my new company Saturn Exotics is going to sell, (Saturn Exotics is a subsidiary of Universe Enterprises that focuses on selling exotic products such as a Rolls Royce Car, VW Bus, Bi-Plane, and other soon to come exotics), rent out to people wanting to host parties, showcases, events, or any other events that they need a large and luxurious space for. Due to this high expectation of quality and luxury, I am using very expensive items for construction such as Quartz blocks, and prismarine blocks, including sea lanterns. Even the floor has an added touch of luxury by using the bottom texture or barrels as flooring instead of the commonly used wood planks. Collecting this large amount of quartz and prismarine is not only time-intensive but also very expensive. The building has already been completed in a creative world, and I am just waiting to collect the blocks needed so I can start construction.

- Picture of Plot (If needed): I provided the picture of the plots as they stand right now, and pictures of the building that will be constructed there. https://imgur.com/a/Vl7X8Hk

- Additional Information: I understand that my balance is very high compared to most people, and will be looked at and will probably influence the decision to give me a business grant, but this is a project that is very expensive, and quite frankly I would love if I was able to get a bit of financial help so a large sum, even if my balance is already large right now, of my balance is not heavily invested into this project that I don't necessarily see as money-making, but as an added value to the capital, capitol hill aesthetics, and player interaction, and so that I may continue to be investing in other projects without necessarily having to worry about having the sufficient funds for it. As of now, the 3 plots have costed me over 20,000 krunas, and the blocks themselves have also amounted to around 5,000 krunas.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
While I think it is a great idea, I cannot give someone with a balance of 222,000 krunas a grant. Grants are for companies and players that need some capital to get off their feet.

For that reason this grant application is Denied.