My Time Has Come, kinda

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
Honestly, I never expected myself to be typing one of these out someday. So let's take a trip down memory lane. I first joined BC back on April 28th, 2020 and I literally fell in love the first moment I joined walking through the tutorial and seeing the government section. At first, I thought it's going to be hard to achieve such high government positions but I ended up being the best. Overall I have made soo many great friends and so many fun memories to enjoy.

The truth is I never felt appreciated in this community for the number of things I've done for it, I would always receive hate or dissatisfaction from the majority of the people whenever I did something. I remember all the discord groups made about me and the people in them would just talk shit about me non-stop, even though I have screenshots of who these individuals are I won't be exposing them. It's been going downhill each month. I've been painted as the bad guy for actually working hard and contributing the majority of my time to this server and what I get in return was a fuck you to my face. Surprisingly people that support and love the things I've done here for this community aren't even part of this community which is ironic af. I'm tired of being mistreated and hated on.

I have no will, but the messages are to the people I appreciate for my time being part of BC:

Kailabeann & SlimeEmperor: We're like a family haha, first we were just co-workers within apex but we all connected so well. We began to learn about each other besides Minecraft and truly get to know each other. You guys are my first and my closest friends I have in BC and I am so grateful for it. Kaila, you're like my internet mom haha. You would tell me to get my shit together when needed and great life lessons to learn. Slime, my homie g my Brotha ofc no homo but you're a pretty good looking guy lol. You're wicked smart though and I admire your brilliant ideas, work, etc. We are the dynamic trio B). I love yall so much, yall mean the world to me <3

Mads, Ambum, Trips, D-man: We'll stay in touch every day! You guys picked me up right after I told the truth about myself. You guys were so nice to me and supported me so fast even without knowing me at first. Yall are so funny and great people, this is my favorite friend group that doesn't try to take over the server. BC was much funnier with yall included in my experience :> <3

Matty707: My partner in crime! My businessman. Man the countless voice chats and in-game chats about anything economics or business-related. You're incredibly smart homie. Glad I was able to do some business with you and work for you as well.

Koalition: First we didn't have the best start but things had changed and time moved on. I do love what you've done with BC and the certain people you've chosen to help expand this server. I spent a literal year on this server and it's been the best experience ever tbh. I wish you would let me contribute more to this server but I'm glad I did enough with the opportunities given. I am sorry for being a pain in the ass sometimes, but I extremely appreciate you accepting me and being grateful towards me for the things I've done when others wouldn't. I love the fact you liked that I went after inactive ministers and ministers who didn't do their job.

Bharatj: My Papi, you're cool my man. Early days working for ya and at first, you were a scary admin. You didn't think I had a deep voice until the constitution event I think it was haha. Try to become more active though homie, we gotta talk more <3

Traceface: Yo you're my main supplier, hooking me up with that good good. Stone, sand, carrot, potatoes. Anything I needed you had. I'm sure you made a pretty penny from me. Also, remember when I first joined a vc with you, you said I had a nice voice which made my day. I'm also glad you see through the smokescreen. :)) <3

_Zzz_King_: you're a good politician, I hope you continue being involved with parliament.

Luxaholic: Nothing personal, I was doing my job.

SheckyR: You are my favorite mod and the funniest to mess around with. All the punches and hoist hoes. I still have the cheese and daisy you gave me a while back. Great times checkyR.

Hotshot: You remind me of plastic, fake. Go abuse more perms of yours.

Staff Team: This is an interesting one to write. Though I enjoyed working with a few of you, the team is kinda scuffed. Took me about a year to try to get mod and still haven't become one. I was offered the helper position which felt like a chance was given to me for once, but I started to notice a lot of interesting actions being taken. I was simply never promoted because the admin team straight up doesn't like me lmao. It's the honest truth. Everyone I've talked to on BC tells me I'm overqualified for the position but yet admins don't see that in me. I was a helper for about four months and no promotion while I was the hardest working person. I would constantly ask, is there anything else I could work on, plugin stuff, optimization, work on the dedicated server, marketing, etc. I wanted to help, I wanted to contribute countless hours towards BC but they simply never let me. Quit the bullshit favoritism towards each other it's absolutely disgusting, if someone fucks up tell them don't cover up for them. The constant nickname changes, colored names, special perms, etc. It's so bizarre. You're supposed to contribute and support the server when in a position like this not goof around and give yourself special benefits. The irony of it all, I have developed, managed, administrated tons of network servers over the years since I've been playing Minecraft and this server was the only one I was not able to succeed in within server staff. Why is that? The staff team is controlled by the famous clique, they don't like you they won't let you in. A lot of the current staff members still talk shit about me behind closed doors. They're just mad I'm better. Staff love to say "no toxicity nor hate" but a handful of the staff members contribute to toxic behavior.

If you want to succeed in this server, be part of a clique.

I am staying around for Apex and BC-Bid and I still have a mansion that needs to be built. After the term has finished ill be resigning from my government positions. My in-game activity will be similar to your admins, you don't see em often.

I am glad ill go down in BC history as the Father of The Constitution and The Best Statesman in the political field.

-xLayzur

Last edited:

TripleAA

Citizen
LAYZUR ILYSM AND U BEST KNOW THAT <333 imma miss u around on bc even tho I’m not around at all lul and yuh we will stay in touch or there is gonna be consequences >:)

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
nooooo! layzur we will miss you. I hope you have a great life. Goodbye friend. :(. I hope that someday the staff team will realize what they are doing is not mature and maybe collect their senses and help the server better.

Last edited:

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Layzur I hope you succeed in whatever you do in the future and I hope you will start to get the appreciation you deserve going forward :))) Bc won't be the same without you ! ! !

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
What am I to do with funny arrows now?

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
;-;
can i build secret rooms in your mansion though

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
Well shit Layzur ig I'll see you on the other side too homie :kiss:

It's been an amazing experience being able to work with you and getting a chance to take photos of your adventures here on BC. Even tho we had a rough start, you have supported me and motivated me to do better on BC, to become a better person myself. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me and I'll see you soon on the other side of [redacted server]! :heart_blue::wink:

DemonWolf_101

Staff member
Department of Internal Development
Donator
DemonWolf_101
DemonWolf_101
Senior Constructor
Hahaha my man <3, harsh and to the point I love it and I love u homie "L-Man"

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
you know i love you hunny bunny. i'll always be here to deliver a swift kick in the ass when you need it.

love,
internet mom