my homage to run for mp

C0narr

Citizen
Donator
About me:

good morrow my yutes I go by Conarr and i reside in the EU region I've been an active member of business craft since September of 2020 with a time played of over 400hrs. one might come to the conclusion that ive watched over many a political debate and i think its my time to not only join the political party but shape it into soemthing better than its been in the past by forming changes.

Short Term Goals as MP

the short term goals for my term spent would be

- allowing pasting blocks into the wild as this will not only greaten the wild experience for players but allow for change in the dynmap inspiring new players to build in the wild spawns.

- make landscapers a more proffesion shaped job. most landscapers dont know anything about terraforming therefore there job is just pointless make as a govenment job where they would have to spend in a portfolio.

Long Term Goals as MP

- creating a more easily and organised way for new cities to form as this will greatly widen the diversity and improve the style of the server

- running a more stable form of parliment as many players dont even know or even care enough about the parliment wed have to make it moore known by running parliment set events sponsuring events as the parliment

Laws I Would Vote For/Against:

vote againist having only 1 suburb's house its easily expandable

vote for having more jobs eg miner or historian

Thank You for Your Time Everyone. Let's Make Businesscraft Great Again.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Your goals are not parliament’s jurisdiction. Parliament focuses on laws mainly, and although it would be doable as an MP, others will argue against you about inter-department changes proposed.
allowing pasting blocks into the wild as this willnot only greaten the wild experience for playersbut allow for change in the dynmap inspiring new players to build in the wild spawns.
As much as I’d like to see this implemented, it is a staff/DoC decision, and has its issues as a concept.

make landscapers a more proffesion shaped job. most landscapers dont know anything about terraforming therefore there job is just pointless make as a govenment job where they would have to spend in a portfolio
You should consult with the DoA minister on this idea. I like it but it this falls under DoA jurisdiction.

creating a more easily and organised way for new cities to form as this will greatly widen the diversity and improve the style of the server
This is something for cabinet to decide on, and even then, they wouldn’t until our active playerbase grows a considerable amount. However there does need to be standards set in place as most towns and cities aren’t usually worked on a lot by their mayors/staff.(not elaborating further, don’t ask about it.)

running a more stable form of parliment as many players dont even know or even care enough about the parliment wed have to make it moore known by running parliment set events sponsuring events as the parliment
What?

C0narr

Citizen
Donator
Your goals are not parliament’s jurisdiction. Parliament focuses on laws mainly, and although it would be doable as an MP, others will argue against you about inter-department changes proposed.

As much as I’d like to see this implemented, it is a staff/DoC decision, and has its issues as a concept.

You should consult with the DoA minister on this idea. I like it but it this falls under DoA jurisdiction.

This is something for cabinet to decide on, and even then, they wouldn’t until our active playerbase grows a considerable amount. However there does need to be standards set in place as most towns and cities aren’t usually worked on a lot by their mayors/staff.(not elaborating further, don’t ask about it.)

What?
Well if they don't do there jobs I'll have to get involved as a mp