My flight has arrived time say goodbye

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator
Hi everyone
as know or not already I'm taking a break from Bc server and the environment of Bc just drama and just awful reason because bc felt like I need go away for some time dealing with real-life and issue to attend to but all that to side my main point, why want say this is what I have seen through past few months and weeks that I didn't want, involves no more with Bc because Bc staff some them anonymous Just wasn't friendly and drama got creepy way over the boundary and not just that rumors hearing thought BC wasn't friendly but I guess not after all but at the ends just Whatever

I will be keeping the rest of my balance and property
I will still play on BC and occasionally come-on time to time visit once a while

Amber Coolest person I met and glad to call you a friend and cheesehead

Tracfais the best kind person I met greeting each time and chill person and warming heart :)

Cookie has been a heartwarming person and chill type to be around with also funny too

Lobald really chill just a good friend and funny lobster like to be eaten most time :)

Kaila also a very good friend to have moments of laugh and also cool old squid :)

Orange awesome baldie and funny:)

xlazyer cool person and chilling at some times:)

Windows is always bald and he handsome dog

Georgia heartwarming and friendly, trustworthy and funny :)

"Another Bean gently strolling down the street walking what has seen dangerous alley "

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Damn no mention for zzz :pensive:, Reaper I hope you have a good life, and I hope your break from BC helps rejuvenate you from your stress.

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
i hope after taking some time off to sort out irl you will be able to come back <3
I will always welcome you baldie :D
peace&love

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
I’m going to miss seeing you around, you were an amazing friend and I’m sorry some people are not the kindest. I wish you the best on-going and hope to see you again soon. <3

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister