Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
  1. - In-game name: MxZxPredatorZx
    - Date joined server: April 24th 2021
    - Current playtime: 3d 11hr 38min
    - Role you're applying for: Social Advisor
    - Why do you want to be a Social Advisor: I have a good attitude towards helping others and doing my best to ensure that things run smoothly on the server. I always try to assist other players should they need help, and am currently a tour guide.
    - What can you bring to the Department: I have good planning & time management skills and am pretty awesome at taking charge of situations should I need to. I believe that other than adding to the already amazingly fun atmosphere in BC, I can contribute by making that atmosphere even bigger!
    - Additional Information: I believe I have put everything in my short sentences above. But for extra, I have enjoyed being a community co-ordinator and as i am looking at kickstarting my streaming I would like to stream businesscraft through my channel. And still participate in the organising of events

Last edited:

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide

Denied

Sorry, your application for Social Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We expect Social Advisors to interact with the community and know the server, so we'd like to see more communication among peers and more interaction within the server