MrSpill
- Date joined server:
4/03/2020
- Current playtime:
23d 1h
- Role you're applying for:
Social Advisor
- Why do you want to be a Social Advisor:
I want to be a Social Advisor because during my past time as a Community Coordinator, I enjoyed the social media and community outreach side of it. Now that there is a job specifically for that, I think its a perfect fit for what I want to serve in. DoPA holds a special place in my heart because it is where I started, as a Tour Guide, then as a CC. Going back to my roots on BC would be enjoyable because it will be a familiar environment, but with new challenges as a Social Advisor this time. Getting into this will also allow me to see and contribute to new and amazing things that we are bringing to BC to bring in new players, and I would love to be a part of it.
- What can you bring to the Department:
As a previous member of DoPA, I am familiar with how the department operates and with certain community related aspects of the job. Also I am able to take good quality photos and media related items for the community to share with everyone. Also as a member who has been apart of the community for over a year and a half, granted actively for over a year, I can bring experience from other aspects of the server to be able to share with new players and on social media. I am excited for an opportunity in this new field in DoPA.
- Additional Information:
Thank you for your consideration :)

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide

Accepted

Congratulations, spill! Your application for Social Advisor has been accepted.