Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
- In-game name: MrSpill
- Date joined server: 4/3/2020
- Current playtime: 11d 15h
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
I want to be a Police Officer because at this point in my time on the server, I want to be involved in more things and expand my horizons and opportunities. I also want to practice and improve my knowledge of the laws of BC and be able to enforce them. Many friends of mine are Police Officers on the server and I would love to be able to join the department and help them with their jobs. Being a PO on BC would be a great experience and if I get to become one I look forward to the challenge!
- What can you bring to the Department:
In my time on the server so far, I have been a Tour Guide, and currently am a Community Coordinator and Property Inspector. These positions are not that demanding and I have a lot of free time while I am online, and I would like to be able to help the players of BC by enforcing the law while i'm playing. In real life, I am in the US Naval Sea Cadet Corps in the position of Master At Arms, which is in charge of the security, accountability, and discipline of all the cadets. I can bring the skills I have learned in this program and apply them to the PO position to be an organized, efficient, and successful Officer.
- Additional Information:
Thank you for your time and consideration!

TripleAA

Citizen
- In-game name: MrSpill
- Date joined server: 4/3/2020
- Current playtime: 11d 15h
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
I want to be a Police Officer because at this point in my time on the server, I want to be involved in more things and expand my horizons and opportunities. I also want to practice and improve my knowledge of the laws of BC and be able to enforce them. Many friends of mine are Police Officers on the server and I would love to be able to join the department and help them with their jobs. Being a PO on BC would be a great experience and if I get to become one I look forward to the challenge!
- What can you bring to the Department:
In my time on the server so far, I have been a Tour Guide, and currently am a Community Coordinator and Property Inspector. These positions are not that demanding and I have a lot of free time while I am online, and I would like to be able to help the players of BC by enforcing the law while i'm playing. In real life, I am in the US Naval Sea Cadet Corps in the position of Master At Arms, which is in charge of the security, accountability, and discipline of all the cadets. I can bring the skills I have learned in this program and apply them to the PO position to be an organized, efficient, and successful Officer.
- Additional Information:
Thank you for your time and consideration!
Good luck Spill!!!!

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
Health Minister
Good luck spill!

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Good luck!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, MrSpill! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.