SimplySpill

- Date joined server:
4/3/2020

- Current playtime:
19 days 10 hours

- Role you're applying for:
Community Coordinator

- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator:
I have an overwhelming desire to serve the people and see them active on the server. As a newer member, I have seen and had the struggle of getting started, setting your roots in a city, and talking to new people. I want to especially represent and help the newer members of the server and give them incentives to help retain their interest and engagement with businesscraft. I have already done this as a Community Coordinator before, and I would love to do it again.

- What can you bring to the Department:
In real life, I have and still work in the customer service industry as a regular associate and manager. In my experience, I have performed the functions that Community Coordinators do on Businesscraft by conducting surveys of customer experience, satisfaction, and work performance. I also am a member of the US Naval Sea Cadet Corps, where I hold the position of Master at Arms. In this position I am in charge of the accountability, security, and discipline of cadets. Each drill day, I make a plan of action and lead my subordinates in the execution of it. During my time on the server, I have made friends with several people, have already been a CC, Member of Parliament, Police Officer, Property Inspector, Doctor, and Tour Guide. With these experiences, I have proven that I can bring commitment, friendliness, responsibility, and high performance.

- Additional Information:
Thanks for your time and consideration <3

Last edited:

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Community Coordinator has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Applicant wished to withdraw the application.